Can not go to internet after doing online update with YOU
  • From: Prabu Subroto <prabusubroto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:28:11 -0800 (PST)
Dear my friends...

I use SuSE 9.2. My internet connection is through the
LAN of the company where I work. Before doing update
with YOU (YaST2) I could go to internet.

I downloaded and installed all patches at the moment.

Once, I restarted me computer then I can not go to
internet anymore.

I use DHCP and automatic DNS for my NIC.

I can only do ping to it self this way:
"
ping 127.0.0.1
".

Please tell me what happened and what is the solution
of my problem.

Thanks in advance.