Re: [SLE] Totally baffled by NVIDIA.
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:57:18 -0700
We don't know how you got on this list.

It is not for use to remove.

Are you familiar with mailing lists?

Here is the information you need. Quoted from the lists.suse.com site.
How to unsubscribe from a mailing list

Write an empty e-mail to

e.g.

Attention: This only works if the "FROM" address in your mailer and the
address with which you are subscribed on the mailinglist are identical!

If your "FROM" address and the subscription address differ, please indicate
your subscription address as follows:

replacing the "@" character in your address with "=" as in the example
below:

Please check the header of any mail from the list to find out your
subscription address.

B-)