Re: [SLE] strange problem with items not showing up on desktop
** Reply to message from James Wright <jwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Tue,
08 Feb 2005 17:37:38 -0800

> I also have this problem. Rather than re-start your session for your
> desktop item to appear, you can right-click to create a new folder.
> Then your new file(s) will appear. This does not fix the problem, which
> I too would like a solution to, but is better than re-starting you session.
> -James

James, thanks! How in the world did you come up with this solution? It's
something that NEVER would have occured to me. Very creative, and it works
great, but it's odd to say the least.

Gil