Re: [SLE] elementary command question
  • From: Amanda B Hickman <amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:43:17 -0500
Tab completion doesn't get you anywhere?

Try typing cd ./
and then the first few letters of the file name and hit tab. It should give you the full folder, probably with an escape character (slash or backslash) before the space.

cd ./thr[tab]
cd ./three\ word \filename
cd 'three word filename'

all work for me.