Install problem ...
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:19:18 +0100
Hi all...

I just put together an AMD/450 system. I'm trying to install 9.2 on it. But
I'm gettting this error:

Kernel: Bad Page state at prep_new_page (in process 'y2base' page c1147fe0)

Then it tells me its trying to fix the problem, but I must reboot. So far I've
not been able to boot the system or finish the install.

I'm sure that the SuSE disks are ok (I've used them on two other systems). So
it must be a hardware problem. Can anyone give me an idea what is wrong?

Thanks,

JIM

--
Jim Hatridge