FYI VMWare
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:23:41 -0700
Hey all,

I was approached by a rep from VMWare about employment. I LOVE my job and
would never leave by my own choice. He asked me if I would mention that they
are looking for some programmers. Since I see VMWare comming up in all of
these lists I'm on, I didn't see a problem with forwarding his request.

<quote>

<snip>
> > Actually I'm not trying to sell you anything, I'm just looking for
> > referrals to any good 3D graphics systems programers.
> > Vmware is looking to hire a few.
<snip>
> Yes, in fact I need to find an OpenGL systems developer, or at least a
> graphics systems programmer with alot of OpenGL.
<snip>
Do you think you could maybe just mention on your discussion boards that
vmware is looking for a systems level graphics programmer with Open GL
experience?

that would be cool,

thanks,

Brendan Moran                 Vmware, Inc.
bmoran@xxxxxxxxxx        650-475-5000 x706
www.vmware.com/news

</quote>

B-)