Re: [SLE] SuSE/Novell site
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 19:41:16 -0600
On 02/09/2005 07:43 AM, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
Where is the english version of SuSE/Novell site? I enter in english, but some clicks and fall in germany pages.

I had this problem for a while, too, and was only able to get rid of
it by manually editing my cookies. One of them was set to remember
the language as German, so I deleted it and then everything was groovy.

Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)
We shall swim out to that brooding reef in the sea and dive down
through black abysses to Cyclopean and many-columned Y'ha-nthlei,
and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder
and glory for ever.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", 1931