Re: [SLE] Windows to Linux
  • From: George Stoianov <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:47:06 -0500 (EST)
It is worth trying Novells site they have something on
migrating from NT running right now.
http://www.novell.com/linux/windowstolinux/

I know it is not a book but in combination with one of
the box you have it may give you some ideas, also you
can ask them for a step by step guide or something
like that.

Good luck.
George