Re: [SLE] Windows to Linux
  • From: a.bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:48:47 +0000
Thank you for the input. I guess my main concern is desktop management and
group policy as Microsoft calls it. I am going to look at the Novell Linux
Desktop but to be honest with you I don't see our users making the change.
Again, Desktop management is my main concern. As far as DHCP, DNS, File and
Print sharing...the basic network components go, I feel I have a handle on it.
And Webmin is going to turn out to be very helpful I think.