Re: [SLE] Windows to Linux
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:18:33 -0700
I would be looking for a book on Samba from your requirements

Samba can provide the file/print sharing, Domain logins/management, and the
like. You should be able to find one by reading the preface and make sure
they say something to the effect of "this book in inteded for those wanting
to move their windows servers to Linux". Also, SuSE has great Commercial
server offerings that can replace Exchange even. I haven't played with
Enterprise SuSE, but have heard about it.

Hope this helps

B-)