Re: [SLE] Dual-booting...or trying, heh
  • From: "Carl E. Hartung" <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 13:41:18 -0500

Darryl Gregorash wrote:

| Carl,
|
| For dual boot, we are interested only in the contents of lilo.conf (or
| preferably the grub menu.lst :-) ), not of fstab.

You get what you ask for at this shop.

The OP's request was clear and concise: He wanted to see an fstab entry
for a mounted Windows drive so he could mount it and deal with the boot
loader. Did I miss something here?

/*rant ON*/

And why the use of this ridiculous "we" crap, Darryl? Do you believe
that patronizing complete strangers enhances your reputation? Or do you
subconsciously rely on this manipulative technique to bolster a sense of
superiority when, clearly, none is warranted?

My advice? Don't waste the keystrokes next time. You added nothing to
the discussion here and diminished your reputation in the process.

/*rant OFF*/

Have a nice day! :-)

- - Carl

- --