Re: [SLE] Failed ReiserFS
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 04:53:30 -0500
On Wednesday 09 February 2005 12:18 pm, Per Jessen wrote:
> Christopher Carlen wrote:
> > I won't use reiserfs again, as it appears many problems center around
> > its use, but hardly any with ext2,3.
>
> If you're talking journaling filesystems, don't forget JFS.
>
> http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jfs/
>

> /Per Jessen, Zürich
Yup, I got bit by the Reiser bug in 9.1 also, and don't use it for anything
that can't be easily dispensed w/ or recovered, JFS is loverly tho... n/p at
all since I began usung it, XFS seems to work well too, but IIRC JFS was IBM
filesystem intended for warp servers.. tho that is back in the dark agaes
<VBG>

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?
You see it's Aloha Friday , and I've got me this shirt .. ( song lyric)