Re: [SLE] sxw to pdf
  • From: Polarizer <Polarizer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:54:01 +0100
Per Jessen schrieb:
steve wrote:

Hi
I have a bunch of .sxw files I have to make into .pdf. Is
there a command line way of doing it rather than have to
open every one in OOo and then convert to pdf?

There *is*, but it's not exactly straight forward. One option involves running a "headless" OOo
as a server, then putting together some code/script that will call up the services you need. I tried getting it to work a while back, but never quite got that far. Alternatively, the .sxw file is XML so perhaps it could be transformed to SGML, and then use
Jade to produce PDFs? I'm pretty certain this has been done.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

You can it do with more ease. A short googling [1] brought up this [2].
Converters offen following the naming conventions i asked for!

[1]
http://www.google.com/search?q=sxw2pdf&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
[2] http://krapplack.de/download/sxw2pdf.html

Hope that helps