RE: [SLE] Problems with GRUB and changing hard drives...
  • From: "Chris" <meliore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:13:38 +1100
Hi Peter, you might want to try using the install disk and reboot and do repair and pick boot as the option. This should auto configure grub the way you want it. I don't know if this works if you have an ftp install or for sure it will fix your prob but if it does it will save you a lot of mucking around.
Chris.