Re: [SLE] Play radio stream with Amarok
  • From: Andreas Philipp <andreas.philipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:26:27 -0500
Fred,

El Sáb 12 Feb 2005 12:19, Fred escribió:
> In the playlist, when I click on the "stream" tab and then click on the
> "Fetch Stream Information" button, whatever the stream I try to play, it
> doesn't work. Amarok keeps downloading the stream forever without finally
> playing it, even if I enter manually a radio stream...Is this a know bug ?

amaroK is very much work in progress and much has changed and been advanced
since 1.0. The final 1.2 version is due some time during the next couple of
days, and I very much recommend you look for this version if it becomes
available. I am running 1.2rc4 and streams are working. I remember that
months ago there were messages in the amaroK forums from people experiencing
problems with stream reproduction. So what you experience now may well be a
bug in your version.

Regards,
--
Andreas Philipp