Re: [SLE] Problem starting Firefox, Thunderbird, Mozilla
  • From: Taavi Dovnar <taavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:22:19 +0200 (EET)
Well, I got Firerox/Thunderbird to start nicely. I used rpm-s for that,
with YAST it didn't seem to work.

But still there are problems with profiles. When using one computer, there
are no problems. But when I nicely quit from Firefox/Thunderbird, log out
or even shutdown computer and then try to use Firefox/Thunderbird from
another computer, it says (default) profile is in use...

In my home directory in .firefox directory there seemed to be locking
file and its name included ip-address of computer.

Well, is it normal behavior? Or how could I fix this, so that I could use
programs from all computers in my network using one profile?