Re: [SLE] Adding partitions
  • From: Philip Washington <phwashington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:03:31 -0600
Philip Washington wrote:

After reboot some windows vfat partitions are not showing up in 'My Computer'. I looked in fstab and there is no line defining a mount point for the partition. Is there a simple way for a user to configure fstab through a GUI interface so that these partitions will show up in 'My Computer'. The user/s are not that familiar with linux.

Philip

Thanks for the help, all. Just a bit of clarification, the users do have root access to their systems, they just are not familiar with working with linux.

Thanks again,
Philip