Re: [SLE] Which start-up script?
  • From: "Theo v. Werkhoven" <twe-suse.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:41:06 +0100
Sun, 13 Feb 2005, by lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> I want to run a script AFTER the system has been set up. That is, after all
> inet.d scripts has been run.
>
> If I use boot.local, it's run first of all, but how do I run commands as the
> very last things?

What does it matter when it runs, as long as the services it
depends on are running?
Simply use the skeleton script, and fill in INIT INFO to reflect
which services it depends on.
Then insert in rc#.d with 'chkconfig -a service' Insserv gives it
its own number.
If you try to make up your own number scheme I guarantee it'll byte
(no pun intended) you back.

Theo
--
Theo v. Werkhoven Registered Linux user# 99872 http://counter.li.org
ICBM 52 13 26N , 4 29 47E. + ICQ: 277217131