Hardware wizard problems
  • From: Jason Gerfen <jason.gerfen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:20:58 -0700
I am having problems with the hardware detection wizard being displayed after users login.

Scenario is as follows:
The machine has been installed, configured and usable by all users. Now, what happens is one a user logs into the machine the hardware wizard appears and asks you to install and configure the NIC, Audio & HDD even though they are currently configured. Does anyone know where these settings are stored so I may manually inspect them or perhaps provide some good resources on either disabling the h/w wizard etc.? Thanks in advance,

--
Jason Gerfen
jason.gerfen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"And remember... If the ladies