Musicman
  • From: David Chapman <linux-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:36:12 +0000
Got a problem with Musicman that I need help with.
I'm using SuSE 9.2 with musicman 0.11-0.pm.4 from packman.
Music Manager does not show with right click on mp3's and in control center I
get the error below

The diagnostics is:
KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/kde3/libkcm_musicman.so: undefined symbol:
create_musicman
Possible reasons:
An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned control
module
You have old third party modules lying around.
Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in the
error message. If this fails, consider contacting your distributor or
packager.

All help most appreciated.
Thanks
Dave