Re: [SLE] SATA Support?
  • From: Brad Bourn <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:23:18 -0700
There has been lots of discussion about this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Alists.suse.com+sata+support&btnG=Google+Search

I would say
a.) In general, most chipsets work.

b.) For the chipsets that *did* have a problem, there was a new boot /
install CD made for the DVD (and/or CD?) with updates that fixes those
problems
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=site%3Alists.suse.com+sata+support+patch+CD&btnG=Search

Hope this helps

B-)