Re: [SLE] installing suse with 64 mb
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:22:37 +0100 (CET)

The Friday 2005-02-18 at 17:05 +0100, blabla wrote:

> Right, I tried 9.2 but it told me that it would take some 10 hours to install.

Only? :-p

It took mine more than a day for 7.3. Perhaps it was an update, I forget.

> I'm giving it a go but would much prefer having yast1. So I did a quick
> google but couldn't find any 7.3 download sites - anybody out there with one?

It should be on the suse server, but on a diferent tree, obsolete or some
similar name [...] ah, I found it:

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:39:41 +0100 (MET)
From: Roman Drahtmueller
Subject: [suse-security-announce] Discontinued SuSE Linux Distributions

By consequence, the SuSE Linux 7.3 distribution directories on our ftp
server ftp.suse.com will be moved to the /pub/suse/discontinued/ directory
tree structure; the 7.3 directories in the update trees will follow later
in January 2004.

I don't know if this tree is mirrored.

--
Cheers,