Question for KDE 3.4 beta users
  • From: Trey Sizemore <trey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:24:31 -0500
KDE 3.4 looks nice and appears to run well for me so far with one
exception...I can't launch gnome apps from the KDE menu. What I mean is that
since upgrading, I continue to be able to launch KDE apps like Kopete and
Kontact from the KDE menu, but gnome apps like Evolution and Firefox do not
launch when selected from the menu.

I *can* launch them from the Konsole, but not from the menu. Is anyone else
seeing this? Any ideas how I might fix this behavior?

Thanks.