Re: [SLE] YOU aftermath
  • From: Terry Eck <terry_eck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:08:19 -0600

Carlos E. R. wrote:

If you happen to encounter one of those problems that needs to go back to some previous version of some package, and it is not in the YOU servers, then you will have a problem. Or if your HD breaks down, or if you install SuSE for a friend. Or... n**m reasons.

In my case, it is much cheaper saving to a CD than having to re-download 400 Mb.

Sounds like all good reasons, thanks

I guess if you have to reinstall because of bad HD they would not do
much good sitting on the HD ;)

Terry

--
SuSE Linux 9.2 (i586) ---- 2.6.8-24.11-default --- Sun 02/20/05 15:05
3:05pm up 23 days 18:08, 4 users, load average: 0.23, 0.21, 0.16

< Previous Next >