Re: [SLE] POP3s running, but will not allow connections
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:54:44 -0500
> > > Is there a configuration file I need to modify or something?
> >
> > why?
> >
> > > FYI, I also have used a mail client with ssl support and the connection
> > > is refused.
> >
> > a mail client ?? that is also a mail transfer agent ?? Connection to
> > and how?
> >

> I am using Evolution to test the connection with ssl enabled.

I do not use Evolution but I believe that Evolution has a self contained
Mail Transfer Agent. Have you configured Evolution to fetch and deliver
your mail? And, if you have configured Evolution to utilize postfix, (I
assume this is possible) have you configured postfix to deliver your
mail?

HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery