Lost Interupt?
  • From: Dave Barton <bmcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:20:00 +1100
I think the Linux partition (hda3) on my SuSE 9.0 box has been corrupted
as the result of a power failure and now I can't fire up Linux. Grub
starts W2K (hda1) without any problem, but the SuSE startup goes into a
continuous loop with the message "Interupt lost hda". I have tried the
repair option with the SuSE 9.0 DVD, which detects an error, but is
unable to repair.

Can anyone offer any pointers or suggestions (other than reinstall) on
how I might go about fixing this.

Thanks in advance.

Dave