Re: [SLE] duplicated hylafax documentation.
  • From: Jon Jeffels <Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:10:37 +0000
On Monday 21 February 2005 02:25, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> No, I don't see.
> I don't see why I must have them both, because I can use both methods
> (apache server and file browsing) to access both set of files. I just
> have to set apache appropriately, or browse to the correct place. Or
> I could symlink the doc/package/hylafax/html path to the
> /srv/www/htdocs/hylafax/ path. I don't see why they must be
> duplicated.
As I see it you have a few options then, delete one set (the ones under
htdocs), and/or email the package maintainer - possibly with a diff
against the spec/whatever file for the rpm to only install them
in /usr/share/doc/

> Ok, a megabyte is a trifle nowdays. But it is not neat.
True, I do see your point on this. I would suggest that if it is
causing you such annoyance to try the path suggested above to help
improve the quality of the distro :)

Cheers,
Jon