Installing SuSE 9.2 onto Adaptec HostRaid
  • From: Angus Beath <abeath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:58:21 +1100
Hi guys,

I'm trying to install 9.2 onto a hardware raid setup. The RAID
controller is an Adaptec 39320A and I've got two 74GB SCSI disks in a
RAID 1 setup.

The problem is - SuSE doesn't even see the hard drives! I checked the
modules loaded by the Kernel and it had what seemed to be the
appropriate modules loaded. Whether they are properly configured or not
is another questions. I've googled for an answer on this and haven't
really found one - any gurus out there know how to do this?

Regards,

Angus Beath