Re: [SLE] Kernel download location
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:21:26 -0500
On Tuesday 22 February 2005 8:59 pm, Harry Giles wrote:
> I am running 2.6.8-24.11-default on my 9.2 laptop. This is a rather old
> version, but I can not find where Novell hides the latests versions.
>
> Can someone point this old fart where to find a newer version for Suse?
I am running:
2.6.11-rc4-20050213072532-default

It is available from SuSE in the kernel of the Day directory (kotd).
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/kernel/kotd
Then navigate down from there depending on your architecture.

I installed that kernel because I have not been able to hotsync my new
Treo650. But, it still does not work, so I might go to kernel.org.
The kernel has been stable, though.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Partner Technology Access Center (contractor) (PTAC-MA)