Re: [SLE] Alternative to lm_sensors?
  • From: "Jeffrey L. Taylor" <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:13:05 -0600
Gkrellm will display ACPI temperatures as well as lm_sensor
temperatures. Don't know which other user-mode packages do. Of
course, you must have a kernel with ACPI support. When I installed
SuSE 9.2, ACPI was supported and worked on my desktop (PogoLinux
Altura with Athlon XP 1800+ and MSI motherboard) and laptop (IBM T41
Thinkpad).

Jeffrey