Disable suseplugger + susewatcher
  • From: Carsten Oberscheid <oberscheid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:30:51 +0100
Hello everybody,

I am running Suse 9.2 with gnome 2.6.

After upgrading from 9.1/2.4 susewatcher and suseplugger appeared in my panel. I told them not to start automatically, using their respective configuration windows, but they still do.

Both ~/.kde/share/config/susepluggerrc and susewatcherrc contain "Autostart=false" in the "General" section. Anyway, suseplugger's configuration window always activates the "Start automatically" check box, susewatcher's configuration window does not. And both keep starting when I launch gnome. Sometimes one of them is missing, but next time both are back. Why? How can I disable them for sure?

All I found via Google was "Delete /usr/local/kde3/share/autostart/suseplugger.desktop", but shouldn't I be able to this as user via my local configuration? Is there something broken, or do I miss something?

Thanks in advance for any hints

.co.

  • No further messages