problem with nikon d100 and usb port with suse 9,1 and also with suse 9.2
  • From: "Ugo De Marinis(191)" <demarini1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:47:38 +0100
At the beginning I tested the Photocamera nikon d100 with suse 9,0 and all was
ok, when I upgraded to suse 9.1 I had a problem because when i plugged the
camera I had a signal error. When I upgraded to suse 9.2 I hopped that the
problem will be solved , but I had a new problem! now I don't have e signal
error when I plug the camera, but the xterm, konqueror an the keyboard are
stopped, when I turn off the camera all are ok.
I tested also the list of the cameras in gphoto2 --list cameras and there is
the nikon listed in this mode "nikon DSC D100 (PTP mode)".
There is same settings that can I do? I don't know (TPT mode) , there is same
frien that can help me ? Thank you very much

Ugo De Marinis demarini1@xxxxxxxxx