Re: [SLE] Dosbox and or dosemu, where to start
  • From: Terry Eck <terry_eck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:53:12 -0600

Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
Dosbox works as far as I can see. What bothers me that there seems to be no dosbox.conf file. That should be the file in which you could your standard setup. Where could I find it?

I just looked at the file /usr/share/doc/packages/dosbox/README.
When you are running dosbox issue the command:
"CONFIG -writeconf dosbox.conf"
and dosbox.conf will be created in the local directory where
dosbox was executed. I would guess that dosbox is configured
internally and the above command writes out the configuration.
I have not played with dosbox enough to learn what all the
parameters mean. You can load a configuration file using the
command "dosbox -conf dosbox.conf" where dosbox.conf was the
file written in the CONFIG command above.

--
SuSE Linux 9.2 (i586) ---- 2.6.8-24.11-default --- Sat 02/26/05 13:40
1:40pm up 29 days 16:45, 4 users, load average: 0.58, 0.38, 0.31

< Previous Next >