Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:33:49 +0100
On Monday 31 May 2004 21:09, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Monday 31 May 2004 03:00 pm, Jake wrote:
> > On Monday 31 May 2004 19:09, peter Nikolic wrote:
> > > Oh Dear talk about yourself pal troll indeed at least i
> > > aint no stuckup twat that that cant have a bit of fun so
> > > shut up and think before you go calling people a troll cus
> > > things could just get dirty follow my jist ..
> > >
> > > troll my aunt fanny.
> > >
> > > Dick splat
> >
> > This is unacceptable and downright rude.
> > This person should be removed from the list.
>
> What would you expect from someone who calls himself "Quinton
> 11"? Probably all of 12 years old.
>
> --
> +--------------------------------------------------------------
>--------------+ + Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx
> Bellaire, MI 05/31/04 16:08 +
> +--------------------------------------------------------------
>--------------+ "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all
> evidence that you tried."
Excuse me sunshine if you take the time to get so frigging
education you would have some chance of knowing the significance
of that OFFICIALLY ISSUED CALLSIGN so just go away and play
with your box of toys child
--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan

< Previous Next >