Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 09:14:25 +0100
On Monday 31 May 2004 05:02, Fred Miller wrote:
> On Sunday May 30 2004 11:51 pm, Kastus wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Let me disagree with your broad statement about VIA.
>
> [snip]
>
> That's you choice. I've had more problems with their controller
> chips than you can shake a stick at! MANY of the systems I
> setup are in HEAVY use - production systems, thus there are
> very few MBOs I'll use. I do all I can to avoid VIA and under
> NO circumstances will I use SiS. I don't have time to screw
> around with marginal hardware.
>
> Fred
>
> --
> "The only secure Microsoft software is what's still
> shrink-wrapped in their warehouse..." (Forno)
Oh dear he does´nt have time to screw with marginal hardware
Duuuuuuuhhh i dont by NAY streach of the imagination call SiS and
VIA marginal hardware they probably got more chips on more MoBo
´s than the rest of em put together Chill pal ..

--
G6NJR Pete otherwise known as "Quinton 11"

A Linux Only area Happy bug hunting M$ clan

< Previous Next >