Re: [SLE] K3B & Ripping
  • From: wmeler <wmeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 03:07:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Erik,

A bit confused here...

Do you mean you want to burn a CD in k3b? If so, yes I can do it. What error are you getting?

--OR--

If you want to rip the files from the CD to your hard drive, check out the Audio CD Browser in konqueror. (I just had an entire thread on this the last few days, so if you have any problems, check that out.) Type "audiocd:/" in the Location bar in konqueror with the audio CD in your CD-ROM drive. Then just drag and drop. (This takes a while, so just be patient.)

wmeler