Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 00:02:53 -0400
On Sunday May 30 2004 11:51 pm, Kastus wrote:

[snip]

> Let me disagree with your broad statement about VIA.

[snip]

That's you choice. I've had more problems with their controller chips than you
can shake a stick at! MANY of the systems I setup are in HEAVY use -
production systems, thus there are very few MBOs I'll use. I do all I can to
avoid VIA and under NO circumstances will I use SiS. I don't have time to
screw around with marginal hardware.

Fred

--
"The only secure Microsoft software is what's still
shrink-wrapped in their warehouse..." (Forno)

< Previous Next >