Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 22:27:22 -0400
On Sunday May 30 2004 7:16 pm, Jake wrote:
> Your English isn't bad at all and your meaning is (IMHO) quite right.

I talked to someone the other day who'd I told NOT to buy some odd-ball
hardware. They did anyway, and 9.1 won't work with it. He got mad, formated
the drive and installed XP. It locks up tighter than a crabs butt about every
30 mins. There's NOTHING perfect. Buy ONLY good solid hardware that keeps to
industry specs (example: NO SIS chipsets!!) and most often you won't have any
show stoppers.

Fred

--
"The only secure Microsoft software is what's still
shrink-wrapped in their warehouse..." (Forno)