Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: Rafael Alexandre Schmitt <rafasch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:01:39 -0300
Em Domingo 30 Maio 2004 17:31, C Hamel escreveu:

> Perhaps only time to say arrivadercci (okay, you Italians, help me out,
> here!). I'm going to wait until right around version 10, I think.
> Meanwhile, I'm going to se if I can keep v9 behaving properly. Maybe
> it won't be a full-time job.

Well , I don't know why people always need the latest version of this or
that Linux distribution , or this or that app.
I mean , if the current version works fine and has no critical bugs , why
change every 3 ( or whatever...) months?
Debian has bugs , Mandrake has bugs , Fedora has bugs......and so on.
Some people will change to "Foo linux distribution" until they found that
the latest "Foo linux distribution" version has strange bugs and they
cannot deal with this bugs. For other people this bugs doesn't exist.
So , if the current version works , keep it up.

( sorry about my poor english ).

--
Rafael A.S.

< Previous Next >