Re: [SLE] Sorry SuSE: 9.1 is Waste of time and money!
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 14:27:34 +0200
On Sunday 30 May 2004 14.07, Jyry Kuukkanen wrote:
> There are definitely way too many problems in 9.1 for me to try using it.
> There is no way, I believe, all the faults in it can be fixed before 9.2
> is out. So, until that, I stick with Mandrake that installs, speaks my
> language and lets me write using funny but ¡important! characters for me.
> Ääliö distro on tuo Susi üsiüks :-(

I have no idea what that means, and I'm almost afraid to find out :) (I didn't
know you guys used ü's), but ä and ö are pretty important to me too. I've
installed 9.1 on multiple systems, upgrades from 8.2, upgrades from 9.0 and
fresh installs. There was one problem in X where the installer put 'es'
instead of 'se' in the keyboard layout, but the console has worked each time.
'åäö'-a-plenty here