Re: [SLE] Konqueror Audio CD Browser Not Working
  • From: wmeler <wmeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:12:28 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
My problem isn't ejecting CDs. It is getting Konqueror's Audio CD Browser working. I do not have 9.1, but I would love to get this working as it is my understanding that one can rip straight from this browswer. My Audio CD Browser ALWAYS (from the time I log in) gives the error "Protocol not supported" "audiocd". Any help in fixing this would be appreciated.

I am sorry about the confusion I caused in talking about mounting CDs. However, I cannot even play a CD from any application whatsoever. This used to work before I installed KDE3.2.2. This seems to be the only thing that does not work.

Thanks,
wmeler