Re: [SLE] kmail crashes in 9.1
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 17:09:54 -0400
Let's put it this way: I didn't have the expire box checked. Now I
went and checked the expire box, and told the 2 other windows
"never" and I'll see if that fixes it, but if it does, I would have to
say it's not very intuitive. Thanx for pointing me in a direction I
would not have gone.
--doug

On Saturday 29 May 2004 15:34, John Andersen wrote:
> On Saturday 29 May 2004 11:17, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> > I made a folder in "Local Folders" in the kmail left-screen folder panel.
> > After saving about 50 emails, I went to look at them one day and only 3
> > were still there.
>
> Doug, you didn't accidentally have auto expiry turned on in the properties
> of the mailbox in question did you? That, in combination with the
> kmail option to Expire old messages could lead to automatic purgeing
> (i think).
>

> --
> John Andersen

< Previous Next >