After 9.1 upgrade, can't change printer paper source settings
  • From: Gnatilda <gnatilda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:52:17 +0300 (EEST)
Now that I have upgraded from 8.2 to 9.1, I can no longer change the settings on my Xerox N17 printer in order to use the manual feed. This seems to be true for printing from all programs that have a printer settings dialog. The driver for this printer is provided in this distribution. There is nothing that deals with access to this setting in YaST or the KDE Control Center. Does anyone know of a workaround for this? Thanks!

ITV - Sinu lemmiksaated internetis!
http://www.itv.ee

  • No further messages