Digikam still not updated for older cameras; SuSE 9.1
  • From: Matthew <startux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:14:50 -0700
Good day,

Seems like I will have to get another digital camera, only thing
is...Mine is still listed as working when its not working still (despite
leaving feedback). Its the Agfa 780C, works fine in Gphoto 1,but it
looks as though lots of drivers and camera's from that era still do not
function.

I get this error still, despite over a year of it not working with
gphoto2:

Transmission of packet timed out even after 3 retries. Please contact
<gphoto-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

As its still listed here (780C):

http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php

Which ones do actually work as that list is inaccurate? I mean sub-100
cameras :).

Thanks,

Matt