Re: [SLE] Some print-outs are miniaturized ;-(
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:48:03 -0400
On Thursday 27 May 2004 01:14 pm, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> On Thursday 27 May 2004 23:26, pinto wrote:
> > On Thursday 27 May 2004 13:38, Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> > > how to overcome this miniaturizing?
> >
> > _______________________
> >
> > Maybe ~ paste text into word-processor, & format, to taste?
>
> Done that but it would of course be better to find the culprit ;-)
==========

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place for your answers then. If all
other mails do fine and all other printouts from your setup prints
nicely, then I would look at your daughter's end.

It would seem to me that something is being added, changed or otherwise
altered from her or her ISP. Try making some alterations in her mail
program to see if the problem clears up. Have you tried viewing the
source from KMail on your end to see if any oddities exist in her
mails?

Lee
Registered Linux User #225206
On any other day, that might seem strange...

< Previous Next >