Re: [SLE] Moz 1.7rc2 install errors
  • From: Dan Weisenstein <dan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:46:55 -0700
Install dir is /usr/local/mozilla. It's been the same for the last several releases. The installation process removes /usr/local/mozilla and installs into the same dir. I've even removed /usr/local/mozilla by hand prior to a clean install and the results are the same. I've never seen this error before in previous releases (1.6, 1.7b, 1.7rc1). In fact, I did an installation on a virgin SuSE 9.1 machine and I still get the error(s).

Dan

Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

Sounds like my OO on 8.2 problem.
Likely its either in the wrong directory which will have to be renamed
to what Suse expects or you forgot to remove the previous version.

Tell me what you find.

CWSIV