Re: [SLE] saved_mail all gone--comment to Mr. Marshall, + Q?
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:19:03 -0400
On Wednesday 26 May 2004 03:59 pm, Doug McGarrett wrote:
[...]

> I _don't want_ to go back to Windows. I am trying very hard to put
> Linux to good use. There seem to be a lot of questions that I can't
> easily find the answers to. For example: snapping on "My Computer"
> brings up a Konqueror window labelled "drives:/" which shows my two
> CD types, my floppy, and my (separate) Windows h/d, but _not_ my
> Linux h/d, which would be a big help to me if it did. Can it be made
> to? How?
>
> --doug
************

Just click on your /home icon Doug for your Linux partition. That's the
icon that looks like a house. Usually located on your kicker panel at
the bottom of your screen. "My Computer" is not meant to carry the
Linux drive, only those drives that are removable or foreign to Linux.
Of course, Linux being as it is, quite configurable, I suppose you
could drag a copy of the "home" into that directory too!

Lee
Registered Linux User #225206
On any other day, that might seem strange...

< Previous Next >