how to set ftp server for application installation
  • From: "askar" <shimizu@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:48:04 +0600
This is my 1st messages and I'm novice in Linux.
I have suse installed. In "Change Source of Installation" I clicked
Add-->FTP,
and then for the "Server Name" I put ftp.uni-kl.edu and for "Directory on
Server" I put pub/linux/suse. I checked Anonymous as I log on as an
anonymous (it must be so, isn't it?) and then clicked "OK" button. Error
pops up
Unable to create installation source
from URL from 'ftp.uni-kl.edu/pub/linux/suse'.
Details:
ERROR(InstSrc:E_no_instsrc_on_media)
Where I did wrong?

askar