[SLE] saved_mail all gone--comment to Mr. Marshall, + Q?
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 15:59:17 -0400
On Wednesday 26 May 2004 07:45, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 May 2004 08:51 pm, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> > In kmail, you can save mail to a "saved_mail" file, which I created. Or
> > I thought you could. After inputting about 50 or 60 messages, over the
> > past several weeks, all but 3 are gone. (9.1)
> >
> > I have _not_ checked anything about expiring messages in the setup.
> > Must I go back to MSWin and use Eudora? I sure wish there was a version
> > of that for Linux!
>
> To threaten to go back to Windows is not a way to ask for help. Most of us
> might wish that you would..... with that attitude. :-)

I _don't want_ to go back to Windows. I am trying very hard to put Linux
to good use. There seem to be a lot of questions that I can't easily find
the answers to. For example: snapping on "My Computer" brings up a
Konqueror window labelled "drives:/" which shows my two CD types,
my floppy, and my (separate) Windows h/d, but _not_ my Linux h/d,
which would be a big help to me if it did. Can it be made to? How?

--doug