Samba
  • From: Donald D Henson <wepin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:28:43 -0600
May we assume that someone is working on the problems with Samba as
distributed with SuSE 9.1? I can publish stuff (workgroup) using the
Samba server and can access everything that's published from my Windows
XP Pro workstations. But when I try to access a linux Samba share from
another Linux box, only some of my published shares show up. (Not to
mention having to cancel the password box about a dozen times to get to
a specific file.) I was kinda hoping that an automatic update would fix
things but so far... Anybody have any good info on what's happening?

Don Henson

  • No further messages